Zum Inhalt springen

Rangierbremsfunktion?

scabrero

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi, first of all I am sorry for posting in English but I don't speak German.

Is the maneuver braking function ("Rangierbremsfunktion") working for anyone? I have asked in several forums and nobody confirmed yet it is working regardless the vehicle equipment.

I verified it is not working with a cardboard while other vehicle, a T-Rock, always brakes in the same conditions.

I reported this problem to the dealer (Ocean 6.1 2020, basic ParkPilot) and after five weeks in the workshop it still does not work. They have been talking to and following the instructions of "product support" from Germany without success.

Does it work for you?

Hello scabrero, 

in our Beach 6.1 the function is activated in the menu (Composition Colour) and I can confirm that it works. First time when we had a parking maneuver near a hedge it was a bit surprising (full stop). I have the ACC and the parking assist. 

Best regards

Jochen 

... it works “fine” ... sometimes it’s kind of scary when the car suddenly stops, e.g. at green fence or at an uneven ground position 🤷🏼‍♂️

Gruß Nietnagel 

Thank you very much for your responses. This gives me more arguments to keep insisting as VW after sales told me my car doesn't include such system, even when I have the option to enable and disable it...

Ist die Funktion standardmäßig bei dem "Parklenkassistent "Park Assist" mit ParkPilot im Front- und Heckbereich und Flankenschutz" mit dabei?

• 2 Wochen später...

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Ich denke ja. Könnte auch an der Citybremsfunktion hängen, glaube ich aber eigentlich nicht.

Dank ESP kann das Auto selbstständig bremsen, mit den Parkpiepsern Hindernisse erkennen. Das müsste reichen 😊

I think It will be only available if you have the Blind Spot Sensor?! I have it plus parkpilot and ist works fine.

is it still working even only with the parking sensors?

Hi, completly regardless it won't work, you need at least the ultrasonic sensors (part assist) 

The blind spot sensors arn't needed, we haven't them and the collision break works fine :). You can de- and activate the system in the car menu. I regularly get shocked when the bus stops by it self - the car stops immediately, but better in this way as scratchers in the bumpers :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Just to clarify, there are two systems using the ultrasonic parking sensors:

1. The Park Assist, where the vehicle maneuver by itself. You still have to control the brake and accelerator, but the wheel drive turns automatically.

2. The basic park-pilot, also called park distance control.

As other post said, this function only needs the ultrasonic sensors to work. From a Volkswagen press report (https://www.vwpress.co.uk/assets/documents/original/24814-T61packFinal4.pdf):

"Vehicles with Park Assist and Park Distance Control are automatically equipped with a manoeuvre braking function. It helps to protect the vehicle from any damage that could be caused by a collision with any static or moving obstacle during the manoeuvring process. If the Transporter 6.1 goes above a certain speed or gets too close to an obstacle, the driver is warned by an audible signal and if there is a risk of collision, there is an additional warning through the abrupt application of the brakes".

My Ocean has basic park-pilot (PR 7X2) and I have the option to enable/disable the manoeuvre braking (rangierbremsfunktion in German) in the discover media, but the system is not working. The van is in the dealer right now, they are trying to find the problem.

The system will only work when the speed is high enough. When you roll with low speed than it is possible to touch the car behind and in front of you or other obstacles. 

I found some information in the SSP from the new Passat.

There is written: 

The rear collision break will work with the "park assist", the front AND rear collision break will only work with the "Park-Lenk-assist" park steering assist. 

The assist will only work when the speed is higer like 7 km/h. 

Bearbeitet von Flo83

I have tried everything (and all speeds), trust me 🙂

And the T-Roc is always braking in the same circumstances.

I am sure there is something wrong because this button, which disables the system temporarily, has been "disabled" like in the photo since the first day.

You do not have the required permissions to view the image content in this post.

Hi I found some information in an official VW document about the Passat. 

I edited it in the post above. 

But indeed when the symbol is shown but grayish, there could be a defect. 

BR

Bei mir ist das Symbol ebenfalls grau. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the image content in this post.

Bearbeitet von Wurstblinker

I guess we have the same problem then. This button should change to enabled when certain conditions (like speed) are met, but mine never changes.

Do you have the option active?

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Von 3 Mitgliedern gesehen

philthebill mTwo papasurfer
  • Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.