Javim Geschrieben 30. April 2021 Teilen Geschrieben 30. April 2021 Hi everyone I have a converted Transported T6 with the door of a California (with the chairs in). As the struts in my tailgate where not holding the door enough, I went for some new stronger ones "Stabilus LIFT-O-MAT 878353". They are rated with a force of 1200N and recommended to be used with the bike rack on the door. I have mounted them without the bike rack and my surprise was that they hold the same or even less than the original ones from the transporter. Which of course does not meet the description, which says that they should be able to hold the door with the bike rack on it and TWO BIKES! I got them refunded. They were from different shops. So, one shop did not need me to send it back. So I have one to give for FREE if someone is interested. One can pick it up for free or I can ship it (I live in Austria, Innsbruck). Bottom line. Which struts do you recommend me to hold the door with the chairs inside and the bike rack (without bikes, i do not need to hold it with bikes on) ?? Link zu diesem Kommentar
Nickman_83 Geschrieben 30. April 2021 Teilen Geschrieben 30. April 2021 You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post. Hi Javim, just search for 1400nm in the search section. Most cali drivers are talking about the 1400nm versions of struts when they face the problem of a heavier door. One mentioned Busschmiede for round about 85€ as his best fit. But beware of the bigger force while opening this door afterwards. Link zu diesem Kommentar
Empfohlene Beiträge
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren
Du musst ein Benutzerkonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können
Benutzerkonto erstellen
Neues Benutzerkonto für unsere Community erstellen. Es ist einfach!
Neues Benutzerkonto erstellenAnmelden
Du hast bereits ein Benutzerkonto? Melde Dich hier an.
Jetzt anmelden