Zum Inhalt springen

Thermal External Windscreen/Side Cover GC

Breeze

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi All,

Here in the UK we do not have many quality options available, as you are 12 months ahead I assume there are manufactures in Germany that produce for the Grand California, Any advise  would be welcome, thank you.

Will

Hi Will ,

I found two manufactures .

These screen protections/covers  are however not external .

You do not have the required permissions to view the link content in this post.

They use magnets , website not in English 🙁

They use suction cups , website in  English 🙂

information about these products on YouTube .

regards

Bart

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Thank you Bart, do you not use the external covers in Germany? surprising considering your colder climate. Do you use the VW internal screen covers, they are grossly inadequate and not up to the standard or quality you would expect from VW.

Will

Hi Will,

yes people use sometimes external covers mainly in winter. But not all campers do.

We in our T5.2 California only use the internal covers but we very seldom do winter camping.

We still don't have a GC  but I know the internal screen covers of the GC are useless .

Bart

Hi Will,

Brandrup/Pillenstein sells a cover for de GC windscreen outside and the for the side screens inside .

Did not find the English  website .

I think you can translate the text with google translate.

Bart

Bearbeitet von Bart7974

Morning Bart,

Many thanks for the links, much appreciated.

Will

Hallo zusammen,

kann mir einer in dem Zusammenhang sagen ob der GC 600 immer einen Innenspiegel hat?

Bei 

gibt es eine Version mit und ohne Spiegel.

can anyone tell me in this context if the GC 600 always has an inside mirror?

At there is a version with and without mirror.

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

You do not have the required permissions to view the image content in this post.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Von 1 Mitglied gesehen

Tolksi
  • Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.