Zum Inhalt springen

Lowering T6 OCEAN 4MOTION with DCC Dynamic


Svetli

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello!

 

I'm a VW California owner from Slovenia. I like and read this forum a lot! Since my German is not so good I'm writing in English, hope this is OK with you. You can answer in German cause I use Google translate for reading ..

 

I own 2017 VW California OCEAN 2.0TDI 4Motion, DSG with DCC and Dynamic suspension. Original DCC dampers. I do not like the rear of the car is lower than the front, so there is no solution for my type of car to eliminate this. The current situation is 9cm between wheel and wheel arch at 7cm at the rear (want to equalize this)

 

Can you please recommend anything appropriate to the hanging of the Cali problem?

 

What about DCC controller are there any adjustments to be made there after lowering?

 

Best regards,

 

Miran

Link zu diesem Kommentar
  • Antworten 1
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

  • Tom50354

    1

  • Svetli

    1

Aktive Tage

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Hello,

 

the hanging butt is known. Remedy other springs, which raise the rear of the vehicle by 3-4cm. Then the car it is no longer under 2m.

Of course you can also deepen in Front, which, however, in my opinion, not without loss of comfort is possible.

I recommend other springs:

You do not have the required permissions to view the link content in this post.

I drive the springs myself and there have been no problems with DCC.

Link zu diesem Kommentar

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Benutzerkonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Benutzerkonto erstellen

Neues Benutzerkonto für unsere Community erstellen. Es ist einfach!

Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Benutzerkonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden
  • Von 1 Mitglied gesehen

    deepdive2000

×
×
  • Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.