Zum Inhalt springen

VW LTE Router Issues

Breeze

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi all,

I have this option installed and to-date it has not worked very well at all, The LTE router is manufactured via Lesswire GmbH.

In the UK it is sited under the drivers seat, however unless I am camped close to a phone mast it will not connect. I believe that that the antennae is above the side sliding door, however upon inspection only one antenna connection is fitted via VW, Lesswire ask for X2. the antenna connection sockets are mauve in colour. 

I am not sure that the actual antenna is located in the best position.

Could anyone who has one fitted confirm how many antenna connection wires you have fitted.

I have spoken to Lesswire via email and found them very helpful and with a great product when installed correctly.

Will

Bearbeitet von Breeze
  • 2 Wochen später...

I have the CCU4 model from Lesswire, where in theory, two antennas can be used. But also in my GC600, only one is used. I didn't follow the cord to see where it ends.   That's bad from VW if Lesswire recommends two antennas. 

I am also having connectivity issues, but on another level; I don't see the "Volkswagen" SSID on my devices.

If I type in the SSID manually (which is found on the keycard), it states it cannot be found.

I do see a green led on the Lesswire device (if I activate Wifi on the control panel)

Is the SSID normally hidden?  Or does it only appear when I plugin a SIM card?   I first want to take a look at the configuration settings before I plugin a SIM card. 

Only with a SIM-Card inside the WLAN will be activated

best regards

Lutz

• 1 Monat später...

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Simply just swoop the cable to the far left hand connection. It works.

• 1 Monat später...

Hello,

I thought about retrofitting the LTE router and researched everything! According to the VW ETKA catalog, the LTE antennas should be behind the windscreen next to the sensors and should not be available as standard, and must also be retrofitted!

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Hi there, the antenna is fitted above the sliding door behind the white paneling and VW only fit x1 antenna. The Lesswire WiFi unit is located under the driver seat UK side.

Ok, driver's silk is on the passenger side in DE.

I look the days to see if I can find LTE cables. The cable construction should be the same for all, or there should only be one.

If you have both antenna cables in place, how about another antenna?

You do not have the required permissions to view the link content in this post.

One antenna, does it have one or two connections?

Hi yes it has X2 connections, go to the Lesswire site and download the instructions 

Hallo Zusammen,

vielleicht es es ja für jemanden interessant, Lesswire WI4U Pro für 399€, zum nachrüsten!

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe mir die LTE-Router gesorgt, super Teil!!! Im Zusammenspiel mit einer LTE GPS Antenne kann man sich die Position (Diebstahlsschutz) senden lassen und sogar eigene Website ablegen. WLAN und LTE Empfangsleistung sind gut und er ist sehr schnell

MFG

jwinkler

• 2 Wochen später...

Ich musste heute einmal den ab Werk verbauten Router ausbauen. Zur Dokumentation der Anschlüsse ein Bild:

You do not have the required permissions to view the image content in this post.

Format der SIM Karte ist Mini-SIM. Orientierung der Kerbe an der Ecke links hinten. Die Karte rastet beim hineindrücken ein.

Super, danke!

Ich habe mir eine zweite Antenne besorgt (mit GPS) wichtig dabei ist das die beiden LTE Antennen einen 90 Grad Winkel zu einander haben, dann besteht die Möglichkeit der doppelten Empfangsgeschwindigkeit. Mit der GPS Antenne kann der Router die Postion senden!!

Vielen Dank! Kannst du zur 2ten Antenne eine Bezugsadresse nennen? Installiere ich sofort :)

LG

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Von 9 Mitgliedern gesehen

MD_998 Elmex09 philippbr01 Hopserl1 LemmyIan Manni-SAD Patrick67 apfelquark chavalaloco
  • Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.