Zum Inhalt springen

VW T6 Extension bed

Javim

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Everyone.

I have a T6 transporter, converted almost to a California (popup roof, bend bench). I am taking care of the kitchen, furniture, water system and electricity myself.

I want to mount also the standard bed extension (or equivalent), which rests on the furniture and somewhere on the passengers site. Here is where my questions come.

• How do these connections on the passengers site look like?
  • Where and how are this connections attached to the van? I just see in pictures that they go to the plastic. But I guess they must be somehow connected to the body, as the plastic is not sturdy enough to hold the weight to two persons. Are somewhere some pictures which show how are these connections?
  • Where can one find these parts (connections and bed extension)?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Javier

• Antworten 2
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• Javim

• radrenner

Aktive Tage

Hi Javier,

here you can see the parts necessary for the bed extension. These parts are on the right side of the car. On the oposite side the holders are connected to the kitchen.

Partnumber from the metal holders: 7H7 067 377 and 7H7 067 111 A. For the parts from the kitchen I have no number.

Regards Rudolf

You do not have the required permissions to view the image content in this post.

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Oh! Thank you very much. This is exactly what I needed. Not it is everything crear. 

Vielen Dank!

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.