Zum Inhalt springen

Lowering T6 OCEAN 4MOTION with DCC Dynamic

Svetli

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello!

I'm a VW California owner from Slovenia. I like and read this forum a lot! Since my German is not so good I'm writing in English, hope this is OK with you. You can answer in German cause I use Google translate for reading ..

I own 2017 VW California OCEAN 2.0TDI 4Motion, DSG with DCC and Dynamic suspension. Original DCC dampers. I do not like the rear of the car is lower than the front, so there is no solution for my type of car to eliminate this. The current situation is 9cm between wheel and wheel arch at 7cm at the rear (want to equalize this)

Can you please recommend anything appropriate to the hanging of the Cali problem?

What about DCC controller are there any adjustments to be made there after lowering?

Best regards,

Miran

• Antworten 1
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• Tom50354

• Svetli

Aktive Tage

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Hello,

the hanging butt is known. Remedy other springs, which raise the rear of the vehicle by 3-4cm. Then the car it is no longer under 2m.

Of course you can also deepen in Front, which, however, in my opinion, not without loss of comfort is possible.

I recommend other springs:

You do not have the required permissions to view the link content in this post.

I drive the springs myself and there have been no problems with DCC.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.