Zum Inhalt springen

How to mount flexible SOLARA POWER M-SERIES directly to the california roof

ciki62

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi,

I know that there is a lot of info about solar panels. But I can not find info, (my poor german and google) how to mount and route cable through the roof on VW T6 California Beach. Can you share your knowledge, pictures.

Thanks,.

All I need is advice how to mount this panel, and mainly where and how to drill hole through the roof.

When cable is routed to the left rear pillar than all is easy :)

For glueing is sikaflex 252 best option ? How to glue, only at the edges or also in the middle of the panel? I am little worried about strength. Winter, Summer, Ice, Vibrations .... And driving high speed :)

And what about cons and pros for directly glue panel to the roof vs removable mount on the T rails ?

I have this:

Victron BlueSolar MPPT 75/15 charger

Solara S560M43 Marine, 140Wp panel (mounting instructions in .pdf)

This is how I want the panel to be mounted:

roof.png

HowTo?

roof inside.jpg

SOLARA_M-Serie_und Power-M-Serie_Montageanleitung_EN_06_01_2016.pdf

• Antworten 1
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• calidreamer

• ciki62

Aktive Tage

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Hey,

look in the Searchfunction on the right Site up under "Flexible Solarmodule" or "Flexible Solarpaneele". Do you have a Translationprogram "German/English"?

Please excuse my FiftyYearOld little Scoolenglish!

Wishes! C.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.