Zum Inhalt springen

Underride aluminium protection for engine, gearbox, differential

ciki62

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi, I have question, for all of you who raise suspension either Seikel or VB air. Do you also have special aluminium underside protection panels?

Something like this http://www.seikel.de/produkt-kategorie/volkswagen-t6-eh/?lang=eh&filter_produktkategorien=protectors

thanks,.

and sorry for posting in english, you can answer german, i will use google translate :)

p.s.

Kit from Seikel is more than 1200€ for engine and differential. IMHO little bit too much for piece of aluminium.

14120000.jpg

• Antworten 3
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• ciki62

• CaliPilot

• Knox16

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Veröffentlichte Bilder

You should take a look at the

You do not have the required permissions to view the link content in this post.

The keyword ist ""...

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Hi,

i have the Seikel suspension but just the "widder" protection panel. I thought about the other panels but didn't bought them because i don't have plans to make extreme offroad trips. If you don't abuse your car like a rally race driver you should hear when the engine protector is touching the ground and if so, you shoud turn around ;-)

We made some rough trips through Spain and never had issues, there are a lot of users from this board who made trips through Iceland and even with a 2 wheel drive without protection panels, they all made it well back home...

And yeah, Seikel is pricey, i had the same impression when i looked at their pricelist - 700 bucks for a plate of aluminium. I made then a small company tour with Mr. Seikel and as i saw the panels i was impressed, they are hughe, well welded and fit perfectly under your car. I have never regretted it.

Chris

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.